The major public health impact of paediatric immunization is known for a very long time. Covid-19 crisis has however put a focus on hopes, achievements and challenges related with immunization. As paediatricians, our responsibility is definitively to be involved in creating the conditions for a broad and consistent preventive program that includes an optimal immunization schedule for each child.
- Change up-to date information
- Initiate new training programs to a various public
- Respond to first line questions related with immunization
- Press coverage to explain and contextualise decisions
- Defend paediatric vision in all immunization boards
- Develop new research projects
- Liaise and collaborate, for the child interest, will al vaccine-related partners including NGO, public agencies, and private industry